From: Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developers
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:27:09
1 Hello William,
2 The current recruiters policy does not allow me to announce developer
3 who did not commit anything to the tree. Unfortunately after kholk
4 joining our project he got into some though life situation taking 2
5 months for his first commit, therefor I cannot announce him yet.
6
7 As for candrews he did his first commit yesterday and I was not yet able
8 to write announce. It will be coming soon.
9
10 Any other questions I can help you with about recruiters policy?
11
12 Best regards,
13 Amy Liffey
14