From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Looking for ways the Foundation can accomplish its mission.
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 02:47:26
2 > More seriously, a lot of programs like Amazon Smile require their
3 > participating organizations to be 501(c)(3). Right now I send that money
4 > to the FSF, and Amazon tells me they've made $11,000 over the past few
5 > years via donations.
8 We really really (a few more really’s) need a 501 (c ). For example the company I work for donates X amount of $$$ for every hour that I spend on Gentoo. Now I am donating to someone else, where they money could go to Gentoo when it is an official 501 ( C ) charity.
9
10 Blue Knight