From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items, council meeting 8/October/2017 18:00 UTC
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 20:41:43
1 Am Mittwoch, 27. September 2017, 21:24:53 CEST schrieb Michał Górny:
2 > [...]
3 >
4 > 3. Also, if time permits we may take a look at the git pre-GLEP [3].
5 > I have been delaying this for GLEP editors to pick it up but given that
6 > there has been no action for 2 months... Of course, if the GLEP reform
7 > is accepted, I'll port it to the new syntax.
8 >
9 > [3]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:MGorny/GLEP:Git
13 As extensions, how about:
14
15 Closes: https://bugs.gentoo.org/NNNNNN OBSOLETE
16 (optional third parameter gives the resolution)
17
18 Bug: https://bugs.gentoo.org/NNNNNN un-cc arm@g.o
19 or generically
20 Bug: https://bugs.gentoo.org/NNNNNN (command) (parameter)
24 Andreas K. Hüttel
25 dilfridge@g.o
26 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)