From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Re: Call for Council Agenda Items - 11-Nov-2014
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:49:18
1 El mié, 05-11-2014 a las 11:43 +0100, Alexander Berntsen escribió:
2 > On 05/11/14 11:41, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 > > I was wondering about making mandatory for Gentoo developers to
4 > > also be subscribed to gentoo-dev ML
5 > The only possible outcomes of this is that people either disobey the
6 > rule, or route all that traffic to its own directory that they
7 > effectively treat as a rubbish bin.
8
9 Yeah, but, in fact, most people are using gentoo-dev ML for discussing
10 important things and, currently, people don't wanting to follow them can
11 always tell us that we should have discussed all that in other list that
12 they are forced to follow.
13
14 I mean: they can still ignore the threads there... but they are on their
15 own if some important decision is taken there and they missed it because
16 they send all mails to their trash.