From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2020 / 2021 election - Nominations Now Open
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:37:58
1 On 2020-06-23 21:11, David Seifert wrote:
2
3 > Rest assured, those aren't just "personal grievances" of mgorny, lots of
4 > people share them. Maybe time for some introspection on your part?
8 Y'know, it's kinda rude to jump into a discussion like that.
9
10 And now I know that it's two people who like to repeatedly state that
11 they don't like me (as if I didn't notice that the last, err, dozens of
12 times you repeated yourself). Doesn't make 'lots of people' yet.
13
14 ... was this really worth sending to a mailinglist so that hundreds of
15 people have to read about how you feel?
16
17 (Come on, people, we used to have proper flamewars here, not just this
18 unmotivated whining ... I expect better!)