From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] A committee to review umbrellas as a new home for Gentoo assets.
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:54:58
1 On 01/26/2017 04:57 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > That sends a HORRIBLE message to people outside the project. Why would anyone
3 > want to put their neck on the line. Be legally responsible for others. Who in
4 > turn treat them such ways?
5
6 At least from my perspective they did the correct thing so it has
7 increased my belief in historical Gentoo actions.
8
9 Now please stop spamming the mailing list, we've gotten your point.
12 Kristian Fiskerstrand
13 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
14 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3