From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Council Meeting Scheduled for 17 Jun 2014 at 19:00 UTC
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:48:33
1 On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 5:50 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > For the case that we accept 4b "User patches" and 4a "Patch applying
4 > function in package manager", I wonder if we shouldn't re-take the
5 > vote on 1d "PATCHES support in default src_prepare" (which was a tie).
6
7 Makes sense.
8
9 I think the real objection isn't to those particular EAPI features,
10 but rather a philosophical debate over what belongs in EAPI vs what
11 belongs in eclasses. I already put in my two cents on -dev on that
12 one.
13
14 Rich