From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New Developer: Vadim Misbakh-Soloviov (mva)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:57:46
1 25.10.2019 21:22, Mikle Kolyada пишет:
2 > Good day/night to everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 >
6 > Vadim is joining us from Tomsk, Russia.
7 >
8 > I think for many of you my introduction seems to be fairly pointless,
9 >
10 > as Vadim has been a part of our community for more than a decade now
11 >
12 > and russian community finally convinced him to attain the official status.
13 >
14 > As a developer he is interesting in LUA, Qt and KDE support.
15 >
16 > Here is how he describes himself:
17 >
18 > "Born in USSR, in Republic of Belarus, in small town called
19 > [Lida](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lida)
20 > Being 3.5yo, arrived to Moscow, Russia. Lived there for about 17 years,
21 > then married in '09, then, a month later, moved to Tomsk (Russia, Siberia).
22 >
23 > Bring up two sons, Alexey and Alexander, born in '09 and '11
24 > respectively and daughter Alice born in '14.
25 >
26 > Hobbies, interests: IT, computer science, {math, physics,
27 > astronomy}-related science, radio engineering, soldering."
28 >
29 > Please give him a warm welcome!
33 Yay, welcome to the crowd!
36 Best regards, Sergey Popov