From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Require OpenPGP signatures from existing devs on new developer applications?
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 19:36:02
1 On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o> wrote:
2 > nonetheless branching or bringing up a new topic (or tangentially
3 > related topic) would still be better served in a new topic with a
4 > reference to the 'parent' topic. I think bringing up topics and not
5 > branching properly actually harms the original conversation. I know
6 > that I want to abandon stuff once the sprawl gets too big just because
7 > it's hard to track what people are actually talking about.
8
9 +1. I think the discussion on general barrier to developer entry is a
10 good one to have, but let's have it with a new subject where people
11 can actually notice it, and not pollute Kristian's GPG proposal thread
12 with it.
13
14 Cheers,
15