From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 22:52:49
1 On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
4 > What if "the best it can be" simply isn't good enough? That is the
5 > concern here.
8 Trust me, no one is being limited by the project structure itself.
9
10 C'mon. Grumpy email from a trustee, grumpy replies... then the conversation
11 goes to the project structure holding you guys back. The project structure
12 isn't holding anyone back. The PEOPLE and their attitudes are holding
13 everyone back.
14
15 If I thought that restructuring the project and getting rid of the trustee
16 system were necessary to bring eternal bliss to the land of Gentoo, I would
17 be the first person fighting for it, laws or not. You guys just need to
18 respect the structure that is in place and GET ALONG.
19
20 Trust me, the project structure is just fine.
21
22 -Daniel