From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2012-04-03
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:02:21
1 On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:41 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
2 > Since there is no need to stay in the herd some prefixed time, I see no
3 > reason to allow developers to be in mail aliases without adding them to
4 > herds.xml, and this allows others to "easily" review herds.xml looking
5 > for empty herds.
8 From what you've said, the mail alias should just be ignored when
9 reviewing herds.
10
11 It is possible that the people on the alias are simply curious and
12 have no intention of maintaining anything. I don't have a problem with
13 that.