From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-core] Re: Poll: Would you sign a Contributer License Agreement?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:34:09
1 On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 3:13 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > If they really can't sign off that they are allowed to contribute, then I indeed prefer them stopping contributing. That's certainly better than learning one day that all their contributions were illegal and we suddenly have to pull off all those packages.
3
4 That was obvious. I just wanted to point out that Gentoo would be
5 losing a whole bunch of paid developers, temporarily or permanently,
6 and that it can't be harmless. And also that our already bad
7 recruitment would suffer.