From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-09-10
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:06:12
1 On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o> wrote:
2 > I think this is a good point but again needs to be defined somewhere
3 > besides comments on a ML.
4
5 Honestly, I think half the problems that come up tend to come up over
6 and over because there isn't any place to document them other than MLs
7 (too informal), or GLEPs (too formal).
8
9 I think we really need something in-between. A GLEP makes sense for a
10 specification, but not much sense for a one-line policy. The
11 devmanual has sort-of filled in as a substitute but isn't really the
12 right place for an issue like this one.
13
14 Rich