From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Should returning developers be handled before first timers?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:31:56
1 On 2/16/11 5:50 PM, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Currently the recruiting team handles returning developers in the
3 > same way as people joining the first time. The question that I have
4 > been presented with is if they should get priority?
5
6 I think that we should avoid any special treatment for non-technical
7 reasons.
8
9 However, I'd expect that returning developers would have to learn only
10 about some recent additions to Gentoo like EAPI, PMS, and maybe not even
11 that. That should make passing the quizzes much faster, with less
12 round-trips.
13
14 Paweł Hajdan, Jr.