From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Agenda for Gentoo Council meeting on 2013-12-10
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 10:59:29
1 >>>>> On Sun, 8 Dec 2013, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2
3 > Last meeting, a minimally modernized version of the CoC page
4 > "Consequences" section was presented by dilfridge. Consensus was that -
5 > since this is a sensitive area - the text would be sent to the project
6 > mailing list for discussion and decided in the next council meeting.
7
8 > The proposed text is in reference 2.
9 > 2. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3190
10
11 I agree with all changes, except for the following sentence:
12 "In the future, a sub-project of Community Relations may be founded to
13 take care of this."
14
15 Why would we remove a sentence about the no longer existing proctors,
16 and at the same time add a sentence about a not yet existing
17 subproject? I'd rather omit this for now, and update the CoC again if
18 there's the need. If such a subproject is founded, then it's likely
19 that the CoC will need an update in any case (e.g., new e-mail
20 address).
21
22 Ulrich