From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: First Story
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 21:18:51
1 Dear All,
2
3 I've put up update to the "twinkle" visualization that I hope you'll
4 enjoy. This incorporates a couple of the most frequently requested
5 features:
8 - Growth over time
9 - The beginnings of a time machine control: pause and play both work.
10 reverse play does not work as it should (and it can't play backwards from
11 the end).
12
13 Please consider this also a work in progress. Feedback appreciated. Check
14 it out at: http://kulleen.org/gentoo/twinkle
15
16 Again, feel free to add a "dev" URL parameter. For example:
17
18 http://kulleen.org/gentoo/twinkle?dev=polynomial-c
19
20 Hope you enjoy it.