From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 21:54:39
1 This shows the problem with Comrel, and how they approach people. Completely
2 impolite, not showing any courtesy or respect.
3
4 Nothing polite, no "Hello", "Hi how are you". "How is your day going", "please
5 consider the following request". Nothing to start off on a positive note. Just
6 jumping in with negativity... There are MANY better ways to go about such.
7
8 I am pretty sure all cultures tell you to great someone, beyond saying their
9 name. There is no way such an email would not be received with the same
10 hostility it was composed with....
11