From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Comrel Improvements: Expectations of Privacy
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:51:17
1 On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
3 > wrote:
4 >>
5 >> I would like to propose that the recruiters project open the doors
6 >> to more
7 >> recruiters in training. As far as I know they are severely
8 >> overworked
9 >> already.
10 >
11 > This was the subject of a recent email to -core in Aug. I realize you
12 > couldn't have read it (it really should have been sent out to
13 > -dev-announce since it isn't sensitive in any way; -core is mainly for
14 > things like trading phone numbers at conferences and such).
15 >
16 > Out of politeness I won't quote it,
17
18 I'd have reported you for a CoC violation if your quote had any
19 sensitive information in it ;).
20
21 OTOH, if the email did NOT contain any sensitive information, perhaps
22 you could ask the sender for consent to forward it to g-d-a?
23
24 > but it basically said that there
25 > was an interest both in people interested in joining recruiters, and
26 > in ideas to improve the process.
27
28 > --
29 > Rich