From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Comrel Improvements: Expectations of Privacy
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:43:07
1 On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > I would like to propose that the recruiters project open the doors to more
4 > recruiters in training. As far as I know they are severely overworked
5 > already.
8 This was the subject of a recent email to -core in Aug. I realize you
9 couldn't have read it (it really should have been sent out to
10 -dev-announce since it isn't sensitive in any way; -core is mainly for
11 things like trading phone numbers at conferences and such).
12
13 Out of politeness I won't quote it, but it basically said that there
14 was an interest both in people interested in joining recruiters, and
15 in ideas to improve the process.
18 Rich