From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Comrel Improvements: Expectations of Privacy
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:35:35
1 If we have manpower problems, we need more recruiters. Ironically,
2 having a manpower shortage in the recruiters project is probably a
3 problem that is self aggravating.
4
5 I would like to propose that the recruiters project open the doors to
6 more recruiters in training. As far as I know they are severely
7 overworked already.
8
9 No, new devs should not be forced to be recruiters, but...if anyone out
10 there IS interested in being a recruiter, maybe recruiters should open
11 their doors to new team members.
12
13 I can't speak for recruiters myself, but it does make sense.