From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 14:41:50
1 There is a contingent of kernel developers in the Fedora space who
2 prefer to use e-mail for patches, so this project was created to bridge
3 e-mailed patches with GitLab pull requests:
4
5 https://github.com/jeremycline/patchlab
6
7 I've never used it and don't know a ton about it, but AIUI it can do a
8 bi-directional sync between e-mailed patches and GitLab pull requests. I
9 happen to be friends with the author, and he told me once that he thinks
10 it'd be pretty easy to make it work with GitHub as well (i.e., most of
11 the code is dealing with mapping e-mails to the concept of pull
12 requests, not the GitLab API per se). So perhaps that could be adapted
13 to suit more people's desires here?