From: Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
To: Brendan Horan <brendan@×××××.hk>, gentoo-proxy-maint <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 03:40:00
1 Brendan Horan:
2 > ----- On 7 Mar, 2017, at 3:10 AM, james garftd@×××××××.net wrote:
5 >> I thought this list was dead. It be nice if proxy folks posted here for
6 >> easy reading of common issues proxy maint folks encounter.
7 >
8 > I would like to raise a point about this list.
9 > From what I recall the g-p-m project list/alias gets more traffic.
10 >
11 > I unsubscribed from that when the real ML was formed.
12 > I would take a small bet that most users (esp older ones) are
13 > still using the project alias address to discuss matters.
14 >
15 > Might be wise to clean up that alias so its just devs and tell users
16 > to use the correct and archived ML.
19 I just checked the alias file. There are no users in it. We simply
20 haven't had much traffic recently. I suspect most of our communications
21 happen on IRC or bugzilla. We've received one or two emails on the alias
22 about bumps but that's about it.
23
24 > Just my 10c hkd
25 > brendan