From: Brendan Horan <brendan@×××××.hk>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:39:46
1 ----- On 7 Mar, 2017, at 3:10 AM, james garftd@×××××××.net wrote:
4 > I thought this list was dead. It be nice if proxy folks posted here for
5 > easy reading of common issues proxy maint folks encounter.
6
7 I would like to raise a point about this list.
8 From what I recall the g-p-m project list/alias gets more traffic.
9
10 I unsubscribed from that when the real ML was formed.
11 I would take a small bet that most users (esp older ones) are
12 still using the project alias address to discuss matters.
13
14 Might be wise to clean up that alias so its just devs and tell users
15 to use the correct and archived ML.
16
17 Just my 10c hkd
18 brendan