From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Request to pull changes into kde-sunset overlay
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:59:41
1 On 22/03/17 00:45, Стас Цымбалов wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > After many pkgmoves done in the main tree, KDE 4 ebuilds in kde-sunset
5 > now have many dependency issues. At the moment these issues are making
6 > it impossible to use kde-sunset to install (and maintain) KDE 4.
7 > 1. Many packages are referencing other packages using their old
8 > category (eg. kde-base/ instead of kde-plasma/).
9 > 2. Three packages are still in the old category
10 > (kde-base/kactivities, kde-base/kactivitymanagerd and
11 > kde-apps/kgamma).
12 > 3. One package (kde-apps/kross-interpreters) is missing, probably
13 > because it changed both category and name (from kde-base/krosspython).
14 > I have fixed all of them in my fork and would like to changes be
15 > pulled into kde-sunset overlay. Changes are on github:
16 > https://github.com/dummyunit/kde-sunset/compare/upstream...master
17 >
18 You might be wise to post to kde@g.o and/or the gentoo-dev
19 mailing list.
20
21 And/or file a bug too, and someone might investigate changing it :]