From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Re-opening stable request to add more arches?
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 11:36:07
1 Hi,
2
3 I'd like to clean up the previous stable version of app-text/asciidoc, but it
4 is still ~arm64 (which was not a stable arch at the time the stable bug [0]
5 was opened). Should I re-open the bug and add ARM64, or open a new bug, or
6 something else entirely? I think I've seen the first one be done before, but
7 want to be sure.
8
9 Also, is there a canonical, up-to-date list of arch (stability) status? I
10 can't seem to find one outside of the list as presented in b.g.o (and also the
11 downloads page on gentoo.org to some degree). I know there's GLEP-72, but I
12 thought maybe there's something in the Wiki or Devmanual. (I think I asked
13 this before, but can't find any reference or note, so sorry if I've already
14 been given an answer.)
15
16 [0] https://bugs.gentoo.org/641648
17
18 Greetings
19 --
20 Marc Joliet
21 --
22 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
23 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup