From: Ralph Seichter <abbot@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Looking for systemd user to help with testing an ebuild
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 10:45:18
1 Hello.
2
3 Pull request https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/11742 addresses
4 https://bugs.gentoo.org/606978 , but neither Michael or I have a systemd
5 based Gentoo installation for testing.
6
7 We think that the updated ebuild should work out-of-the-box when the
8 directions provided with the sample config are followed. This is not
9 about testing the milter functionality itself, just to verify that the
10 necessary directories are created with systemd (/var/lib/opendkim and
11 /run/opendkim), have the proper permissions, and that the daemon is
12 launched, both with an inet: and local: type socket.
13
14 I have tested our OpenRC changes contained in the same PR with various
15 different settings and don't expect trouble, but I simply don't have
16 access to a systemd based machine, so I'd appreciate help. Thanks!
17
18 -Ralph