From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>, Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>, Gentoo Python Project <python@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-python] ALLARCHES policy for the python herd
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 05:12:42
1 Dnia 2015-06-22, o godz. 18:04:59
2 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > Hi all:
5 >
6 > Just wanted to announce that I have updated the wiki with my stance on
7 > the ALLARCHES policy as it relates to the python herd.
8 >
9 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Python
10 >
11 > In summary, if you are filing a STABLEREQ for a python package that is
12 > not platform-dependent, please add the ALLARCHES keyword so that arch
13 > testers know they may stabilize on all arches at once.
14
15 What if the package depends on platform-dependent package? Do we CC
16 arches as soon as the dep gets arches CC-ed, or when it gets stabilized
17 on all of them?
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny
22 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>