From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-python] Python 3 in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:31:19
1 On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote:
2 >> So do you know how many ebuilds we'd have to update to get it right?
5 > At the moment, no. If someone could help me write a script to identify
6 > affected packages, that would be great.
7 >
8 > If said script uses the portage api to determine the dependency tree,
9 > we will want to modify python.eclass first to reduce the number of
10 > hits. This could be done in a local copy of the tree.
11
12 I've created a quick little script and posted it in my devspace. Now I
13 just need to mess with python.eclass.
14
15 http://dev.gentoo.org/~floppym/python-deps.py