From: Markus Hauschild <hauschild.markus@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0 - Universal-CD
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:28:07
On Feb 4, 2008 11:18 PM, Brent Baude <ranger@g.o> wrote:
> If you feel so strongly about > Gentoo and want to advocate for users, please join and begin to > contribute to that extent. This is how the current team members got > started.
Not to harm anyone, but why would one want to become a dev at the releng team, if there is obviously no chance to get the Universal (or a new similar media) readded, since the releng-lead is strictly against that kind of media ? Well summary for me: don't except any progress on this matter and stick with minimal + hope you always have a LAN cable and another box with stage3+portage or internet available when you want to install gentoo on a box -- Cheers, Markus -- gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list