From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2004.3 ChangeLog! (was: 2004.3 infra request. respond or die)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:30:38
1 On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 06:24, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > This doesn't mean we don't want you to do your changelog, quite the
3 > contrary. An arch-specific ChangeLog is definitely encouraged for all
4 > arches. I just wanted to remind everyone that we're planning on having
5 > a *release* changelog which should show all changes across all arches
6 > for this release.
7
8 Is there some way to reduce the duplication of effort here? We all know
9 that when the same information has to be duplicated in multiple places,
10 some will be out of sync. Take gentoo/misc/herds.xml. There's no way
11 that's up to date.
15 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list