From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2007.0 snapshot tracker restricted?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:07:14
Yuri Gagarin wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying on the tracker issue. That just leaves me with > one question: Are you able to give us a more fine-grained ETA than > "March" for the 2007.0 release yet?
No. It will be released when it's ready. We don't give release dates, because as soon as we do, something will happen to push the date back, and there will be a never-ending stream of users (and devs) bitching at us that the release isn't out yet. It's happened before. -- Andrew Gaffney Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list