From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] BitTorrent release for 2004.3
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:25:31
1 On 03 Nov 2004, at 16:44, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 > I am trying to gather together materials that we wish to release on the
4 > official BitTorrent and also on tantive's BitTorrent.
5 >
6 > We have a limited amount of space for the official BitTorrent tracker,
7 > so how we add things is dependent on what we add. I need to get
8 > anything that we want to torrent out as quickly as possible so we can
9 > determine our space constraints.
10 >
11 > Currently, I am planning on seeing the i686, pentium3, pentium4, and
12 > athlon-xp PackageCD from x86. I am also hoping I can squeeze in a
13 > ut2004-demo GameCD for both x86 and amd64, but that is entirely
14 > dependent on my time and how quickly I can get one together and
15 > working.
16 >
17 > pvdabeel: Do you have anything for PPC that you would like released on
18 > BT that isn't going on the mirrors?
19
20 The G3,G4 and G5 GRP packagecds if possible.
21
22 Pieter
23
24 > --
25 > Chris Gianelloni
26 > Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
27 > Games - Developer
28 > Gentoo Linux
29 >
30 > --