From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] BitTorrent release for 2004.3
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:46:51
1 I am trying to gather together materials that we wish to release on the
2 official BitTorrent and also on tantive's BitTorrent.
3
4 We have a limited amount of space for the official BitTorrent tracker,
5 so how we add things is dependent on what we add. I need to get
6 anything that we want to torrent out as quickly as possible so we can
7 determine our space constraints.
8
9 Currently, I am planning on seeing the i686, pentium3, pentium4, and
10 athlon-xp PackageCD from x86. I am also hoping I can squeeze in a
11 ut2004-demo GameCD for both x86 and amd64, but that is entirely
12 dependent on my time and how quickly I can get one together and working.
13
14 pvdabeel: Do you have anything for PPC that you would like released on
15 BT that isn't going on the mirrors?
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
20 Games - Developer
21 Gentoo Linux
24 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list