From: Eric Edgar <rocket@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2005.1 "pre-release"
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:53:06
1 This sounds good to me, but I will be away from the computer from May 19 till
2 June 1st. Let me know what you need from me after I get back near a
3 computer.
4
5 Eric
6
7 On 09:47 Mon 16 May , Chris Gianelloni wrote:
8 > So I was thinking the other day... yeah, I know... me thinking... what's
9 > the world coming to anyway? Back on topic... heh... So I was thinking
10 > the other day that it would be a good idea for us to prepare a 2005.1
11 > "pre-release" of sorts. I was thinking that we decide on a snapshot
12 > date, say sometime next week, then we make a snapshot and build a full
13 > release from it. This should help iron out any issues we will have with
14 > the release. This pre-release will also be something that we can allow
15 > limited access to for user testing.
16 >
17 > So what does everybody think?
18 >
19 > --
20 > Chris Gianelloni
21 > Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager
22 > Games - Developer
23 > Gentoo Linux