From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] 2005.1 "pre-release"
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:47:41
1 So I was thinking the other day... yeah, I know... me thinking... what's
2 the world coming to anyway? Back on topic... heh... So I was thinking
3 the other day that it would be a good idea for us to prepare a 2005.1
4 "pre-release" of sorts. I was thinking that we decide on a snapshot
5 date, say sometime next week, then we make a snapshot and build a full
6 release from it. This should help iron out any issues we will have with
7 the release. This pre-release will also be something that we can allow
8 limited access to for user testing.
9
10 So what does everybody think?
13 Chris Gianelloni