From: Roger Miliker <roger55@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2005.1 "pre-release"
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:32:28
1 On Monday 16 May 2005 15:47, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > So I was thinking the other day... yeah, I know... me thinking... what's
3 > the world coming to anyway? Back on topic... heh... So I was thinking
4 > the other day that it would be a good idea for us to prepare a 2005.1
5 > "pre-release" of sorts. I was thinking that we decide on a snapshot
6 > date, say sometime next week, then we make a snapshot and build a full
7 > release from it. This should help iron out any issues we will have with
8 > the release. This pre-release will also be something that we can allow
9 > limited access to for user testing.
10 >
11 > So what does everybody think?
12
13 Sorry for late reply...
14 Good idea, I'll be back june 3rd to help with testing x86 stuff.
15 I'm currently out of town and have net access via free wifi only.
16
17 Roger