From: Ben Kohler <bkohler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Workaround for stage1 failures introduced with portage-2.3.19-r1
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 21:57:16
1 On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 12:54 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
2 <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
3 > I believe there was some misunderstanding about my comment.
4 > I meant I prefer to add to our /etc/portage/package.keywords an entry
5 > for a portage version with this issue fixed.
6 > Per Zac's comment above, I'll do that for portage2.3.21.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 > Jorge.
12 You're going to ship unstable portage in stage3 just to avoid adding a
13 temporary portage config that users won't even see?
14
15 That seems questionable, but I guess if it gets autobuilds back on
16 track, it's something.
17
18 -Ben