From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Meeting time
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:53:22
1 On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 10:01, John Davis wrote:
2 > Hi all -
3 > Its almost the 10th and I have collected quite an array of feature
4 > requests, which means we have to meet and take a look at them and decide
5 > which ones we can implement. I would like to meet Wednesday at 1800UTC
6 > in #gentoo-releng. If there are any problems, please respond ASAP so
7 > that we can get this setup. Thanks all :)
8 >
9 > Cheers,
10 > //zhen
11
12 Yo -
13 Since there have been no objections, I am scheduling the 2004.2 feature
14 meeting for Wednesday May 12 at 1800 UTC. Please find attached the
15 compiled list of features that I fielded from -dev, -core, and personal
16 e-mails. Keep in mind that this is just a raw list of collected requests
17 from users and developers, not a definitive list of features that is set
18 in stone - we are deciding what we can implement. I request that you
19 please save all discussion for the meeting :)
20
21 If you cannot make it to the meeting, please mail me off list and let me
22 know.
23
24 Cheers,
25 //zhen
26 --
27 John Davis
28 Gentoo Linux Developer
29 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
30
31 ----
32 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
33 Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338 FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47

2004.2_request.txt text/plain