From: Aniruddha <zentooist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:25:25
Hi Stuart, Good to hear from you, I've been trying to contact you for a while now. Have your read my stage 4 project proposal ( http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-610904-highlight-.html )? What do you think of it? Does it fit in with your seeds project? What happened to Gentoo seeds? And why did you decide to move the project from Gentoo to 'Google Code'? Regards, Aniruddha -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list