From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:57:55
Nelson Batalha wrote:
> It works with the releases that are compatible with http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/liveusb.xml, I think only 2006.1 is the exception (search this list).
Stop top posting, people! Argh! The other exception is 2007.0. It was missing the nls modules in the initramfs that the vfat module required. The modules were built with the kernel and are available once the CD is fully booted, but that doesn't help with booting from USB :) 2006.0 is the latest release that this should work with. I'll try to find my USB stick later and give the script some testing. -- Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/ Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator -- gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list