From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] My personal "in-progress" spec files and expectations for 2005.1
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:46:30
1 * Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> [05/07/12 14:18 -0400]:
2 > If you use "normal" keymaps like x86 does, make sure to add
3 > livecd/bootargs: dokeymap to your livecd-stage2 spec files.
4
5 Tested for ppc at 2005.0-time. They keymaps were totally
6 scrambled, although we usually use x86-keys. I'll try again
7 for this release.
8
9 > Everybody that has support for it, should have "--evms2 --lvm2 --dmraid"
10
11 There is currently a bug open for a non-working --dmraid on
12 ppc. That's another thing I have to test.
13
14 Regards, Lars
17 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
18 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer and Release Engineer
19 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
20 Gentoo Foundation : Trustee