From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] request for spec files used for building gentoo-install livecd
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:14:57
1 It was a dicussion, you kicked me because you didnt agree. I cant resolve my
2 issue if I cant discuss it.
3
4 It was actually a simple request, I have decided to forgo ever getting this
5 spec file any time soon. and will create my own. Which it sounds like I'll
6 replace later anyways... seems pointless
7
8 But I really dont see how you can expect people to give quality debugging
9 feed back when no help is returned, for projects that are using your
10 project.
11
12 I dont care about politics, I'm not a lawyer I was wrong to bring up GPL .
13 I'm just trying to keep conformed to the "gentoo-installer" cd. haveing the
14 spec file makes that alot easier.
18 Regards,
19
20 Michael Rosset