From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:17:52
1 On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 10:20, Brad House wrote:
2
3 > Works well, though we seem to be getting an error when it tries to start
4 > hotplug from within the autoconfig script about needing to run
5 > /sbin/depscan.sh. I made it run /sbin/depscan during the livecd creation
6 > to try to get rid of this error, but it did not seem to help, so I'm not
7 > sure under what circumstances this can occur, but it does seem that
8 > hotplug does start, and works properly, so I'm somewhat at a loss, other
9 > than that, the livecd seems to be 100% in sync with the previous livecds
10 > at this point.
13 What type of fs is / once booted ? Also, when abouts is the autoconfig
14 script run?
18 Martin Schlemmer
19 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
20 Cape Town, South Africa