From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Mathematica issue
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 19:47:06
1 Hi,
2
3 Can you point to the post in forum so I can have the details please?
4
5 François
6
7 > On 6/02/2015, at 02:40, christoph irrenfried <c.irrenfried@×××.at> wrote:
8 >
9 > Hello,
10 > my name is Chris and I have a huge Mathemaica problem. I need it for
11 > work on a daily bases but after I did my regular update a couple mounths
12 > ago it just wont start again. I filed this issue on the gentoo forum but
13 > I cant find a way to get rid of this problem. The error message is as a
14 > pic included.
15 > Than a couple weeks ago I bought a laptop and installed gentoo with
16 > gnome on it but there aswell and I got the same error. I have
17 > no idea what's the problem. I wanted to ask you if someone has a
18 > gentoo/gnome system with mathematica running and if so if it is possible
19 > to get the USE flags from your make.conf or I don't know if there is a
20 > way to compare my settings with your system and see if maybe (or
21 > definitely) I messed something up e.g. fonts or something ....
22 >
23 > Thanks in advance,
24 > chi