From: christoph irrenfried <c.irrenfried@×××.at>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Mathematica issue
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 13:40:15
1 Hello,
2 my name is Chris and I have a huge Mathemaica problem. I need it for
3 work on a daily bases but after I did my regular update a couple mounths
4 ago it just wont start again. I filed this issue on the gentoo forum but
5 I cant find a way to get rid of this problem. The error message is as a
6 pic included.
7 Than a couple weeks ago I bought a laptop and installed gentoo with
8 gnome on it but there aswell and I got the same error. I have
9 no idea what's the problem. I wanted to ask you if someone has a
10 gentoo/gnome system with mathematica running and if so if it is possible
11 to get the USE flags from your make.conf or I don't know if there is a
12 way to compare my settings with your system and see if maybe (or
13 definitely) I messed something up e.g. fonts or something ....
14
15 Thanks in advance,
16 chi