From: fbissey@××××××××××××.nz
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] install sage-flasknotebook
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 03:03:31
Quoting v_2e@×××.net:

> Hello! > Today I noticed that there is the 'sage-flasknotebook' package in > 'sage-on-gentoo' overlay. As far as I know, this is a new interface for > Sage. I wanted to install and test it, but it turned out to block > 'sage-notebook' which the 'sage' package itself depends upon. So [how] > can I install and test a new flask-interface? >
Hi, those ebuilds are old work in progress and haven't been touched in a while. Because of time constraint neither Christopher or me are working on this at the moment. We will have to when sage really moves to it but it looks like there is still a lot of work to do (it has now been rescheduled for sage-5.2). The only person working on this from our extended team is Steve Trogdon, but I don't know if he has something that we can apply straight to our tree. Francois

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] install sage-flasknotebook P Purkayastha <ppurka@×××××.com>