From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Sage build failure (off-topic?)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:03:54
1 > Hello!
2 >
3 > I am sorry if this is the wrong list to post this, but gentoo bugzilla
4 > seems even less appropriate?.
5 >
6 > I keep getting the attached install error from sage from sage-on-gentoo.
7 > (Warning: 12MB uncompressed!)
8 >
9 > Is that a known problem, and how do I get around it?
10 >
11 > More generally, what is the preferred way to report
12 > errors/successes/improvements ffor this overlay?
13 >
14 Hi Peter,
15
16 we are thinking of creating a specific mailing list. In the meantime
17 here and bugzilla as well as private communication with me or
18 Christopher are appropriate.
19 Not seen that before, what is the version of python you use?
20 emerge --info could be good as well.
21
22 Francois