From: Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] gentoo science logo
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 02:28:26
1 On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 23:14 -0300, Lucas Chiesa wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > Being a herd tester and going quite frequently to gentooscience.org, I
5 > thought that the track logo was not good enough... So, with my poor
6 > Inkscape skills, and the help of Alberto Bertogli (other Gentoo user
7 > friend of mine) we came up with this logo for the project. Please tell
8 > me what do you think about it, any comments are welcome :)
9 >
10 > Of course, I have the svg file and if you want it, just have to ask for it.
11 >
12 > I apologize for having to attach it, but I did not found any place to
13 > host it. (And it is pretty small!)
14 >
15 > Hope you like it,
18 Yeah i love it but why didn't you do another one with a capital G and
19 S ?
20 Good work!
21
22 Greetings