From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] packages with invalid SRC_URI and compilation failures
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 08:02:10
1 03.09.14 09:53, Honza Macháček написав(ла):
2 > On 09/03/2014 02:10 AM, François Bissey wrote:
3 >> On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:42:19 Jauhien Piatlicki wrote:
4 >>> ...(e.g. I tried to do
5 >>> version bump for sci-physics/bigdft, but I failed as new version does
6 >>> not compile and error is in fortran code, that I do not understand).
7 >>
8 >> I guess if someone is using it they will complain. Then it can be their
9 >> job to fix it :)
10 >
11 > Fixing sci-physics/bigdft should be my job. I'm only rather slow with that. Send
12 > any complaints, info or advice to me; I may not respond, and even no
13 > improvements to the ebuild may come up for quite a long time afterwards, but I
14 > will be working on it.
17 sci-physics/bigdft is not the worst case. ) It only needs only version bump and little ebuild clean up. After of it you'll need to fix compilation failure because compiler complains about using f_malloc and f_free from flib with one of variables.
20 Jauhien