From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] ncbi c++ toolkit
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:02:51
1 Olivier Fisette wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, 13 September 2006 10:37, Davide Cittaro wrote:
3 >> Just to know... how many people are involved as *active* developers
4 >> in gentoo-science? I wrote some ebuilds and I submitted them on
5 >> bugzilla. I wonder if it would be the case to join gentoo-science...
6 >
7 > There are 10 developers (with various degrees of activity) in the gentoo
8 > science project, but only 3 of them are also members of the gentoo
9 > sci-biology subproject. Not much considering the number and diversity of
10 > packages we maintain.
11
12 Indeed, and one of them (me) hardly counts as biology. I'm just in there
13 for structural biology stuff.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie